Friday, May 6, 2011

A new me.

Last week I chopped off my hair and dyed it dark brown. It was completely spur of the moment, but I feel good. My hubby told me that I look more sophisticated, which I thought was sweet. I know that I'll go red again, but I feel like every one and their mama has red hair right now, and I needed a change.


I went music shopping with my friend Laura yesterday. I like to go to 2nd hand music stores every now and again when I panic about them going out of business. They're a dying breed and it makes me sad. I LOVE spending an afternoon visiting record shops, being reminded of albums from my past, it's like they're friends that I haven't seen for a while, and over coffee and conversation I remember why I liked them in the first place.

Dress- TJ Maxx
Shoes- Kohls
Earrings- Dorothy Perkins
Hat- Squash Blossom

1 comment: