Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The floating City.



 I have been dreaming about Venice ever since my mom showed me pictures of her as a teenager in St.Marks Square. 
It absolutely lived up to the expectation. I walked around for 2 days with a giant grin on my face!


Top- Karen Kane
Skirt-  Forever21+
Shoes- Steve Madden
Bag- Urban Outfitters
Glasses- Forever 21
Necklace- Vintage


The temperature was in the high 90's so I sectioned off my hair into two teeny tiny braids at the front.  
 

Shane had Spaghetti bolognaise and I had tagliatelle with porchini mushrooms and truffle sauce. Believe me when I say that no other meal will ever compare.


This is perfect Venice. A small alley way, a bridge, flowers, washing line and gondola.


I must have taken a hundred photos of doors, but they're all so gorgeous.
We left as the sun was setting. It was beyond beautiful.

Dress- ASDA
Shoes- Payless
Watch- Michael Kors
Earrings- Francesca's




No comments:

Post a Comment