Thursday, February 10, 2011

Secret Garden

Maybe it's because I went to all girls Catholic school in England, but for some reason I always feel better in chilly months wearing a skirt and tights. I think they keep you warmer than pants.
This is my favorite casual dress bought from Belk. I added the buttons to make it a little more interesting. I found them in Youngbllod Gallery which is one of my favorite shops in Atlanta.

It's an art gallery and boutique with handmade arts and crafts for sale. No one else has my buttons and that makes me smile!

 Dress- Belk
Tights-Torrid
Boots-Steve Madden
Buttons-Youngblood Gallery


 I look like I'm back in England! Yay for crappy weather in Atlanta. Everyone is complainig except me!
Although it doesn't do much for my hair. Eeek!

photos and make up by David Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment