Friday, February 18, 2011

Wild Child

The sun came out to play yesterday and so did this new t-shirt from "Yours Clothing". I'd been waiting for my package of clothes from them since Christmas day!  Bad weather in the UK followed by the tomfoolery that ensued after Georgia was hit with ice meant that I didn't receive it until valentines day!
This shirt was obscenely long and too big, so I decided to cut it off below the hip with my kitchen scissors and see if I could rock a look that conjured up "Fame: The Movie". It's super soft and comfy, and I didn't accidentally show off my bra too much ;)

Sunglasses: Missoni
Shirt: Yours Clothing (minor alterations)
Bra: Vanity Fair
Jeans: New Look
Shoes: Blowfish ( currently my favorites, they're so comfortable)
Necklace: Topshop (an amazing gift from my sister Nicola)
Ring: Anthropologie

Such gorgeous weather, you wouldn't think that a month ago we were snowed in!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of your gorgeous weather! I really like your outfit, the top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sonia! I am jumping for joy at the weather right now, it's PERFECT!!!! This season in Atlanta doesn't last long though. Before I know it it will be 100 degrees outside. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete