Friday, March 4, 2011

I have a problem...


with HATS!
I love them! More than anyone should. I blame my grandad he wore one all the time!
I know they're not for everyone, but I feel a little more interesting, a little more mysterious, even, dare I say it, dangerous when I wear one. Really, I just like to wear stuff on my head or in my hair! Hairbands, clips, tiaras, wigs even. It's a cheap way to add a little personality to an outfit in a jiffy.





 I wear my $6 straw fedora all the time! I got it from "The Icing" which is the tween accessories store where they will pierce your ears and nose...not sure about how sterile the mall is, but never mind, I digress.
Above outfit:
Hat- the Icing
Earrings- Vintage
Tank top- The Gap
Cardigan- Target
Jeans- The Gap
Shoes- Payless
Necklace- Topshop (gift from my sister)




It's a must for a questionable hair day :)





Slouchy hats are great! I added a flower hair pin to add some more pizazz to this basic black one.


I know you can't really see my hat in this picture, but it's a slouchy ombre knit that I wore until it literally fell apart (in a bar, when I caught it on a coat hook. R.I.P)



I have berets in a few different colors, I was wary about wearing a red beret with a red coat, but I think I rocked it!



I love this bow clip that JenyfferMaria made me!


These flower clips from Anthropologie are my favorites!



This was a Halloween costume, but I've actually found a few occasions that I could wear my tiny top hat to.



I used to wear this pink wig all the time when I worked in cosmetics. I should pull that out more often!
Or maybe not...Nicki Minaj kinda has the pink wig market covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment