Friday, November 16, 2012

Lotus

I was shocked when I was in Target yesterday and saw Christina Aguilera has a new album out. This baby of mine is keeping me away from valuable information I tell you ;)

Anyway, I think I chose to wear this flowery dress today because I've been listening to "Lotus" (Miss Aguileras new album) and I like the symbolism behind the title;

"The lotus represents “an unbreakable flower that survives under the hardest conditions and still thrives”

Sometimes I feel like I need the strength of a lotus.


 Dress- Target
Leggings- Old Navy
Cardigan- GAP
Boots- Ross
Belt- Macys
Earrings- Gifted from Amanda


Ok, usually I hate "matchy matchy" stuff, but I am amazed at how my $3 shades match my outfit practically perfectly.


Sunglasses- 5 Below

No comments:

Post a Comment