Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wear your heart on your chest!

A good old fashioned T-Shirt is one of the best friends a gal can have.
This one is my favorite.
Seriously. I LOVE it.

My sister bought it for my husband in 2008, and it's not really his style, so I took it off his hands and have worn it at least once a week since then.
It is from the H&M mens department. It feels super soft and I love that the stitching is a contrasting red to the grey fabric.
Most of my t-shirts are from the mens department because I like the way they skim instead of hug my tummy as much as a ladies tee does.

I recommend having a few band t-shirts that you can throw on with jeans and a cardigan on colder days.
I love when a band tee is worn like a plain tee and people throw on lots of jewellery, or a patterned jacket/cardigan with it.


I also really like it when people have messages on their t-shirts that make me smile like Miss Buttahlove(below)!


I'm still looking for a Rick Astley t-shirt in an XL, if anyone finds one, holla! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment