Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Snapshot

My good friend David Jennings took some snaps of me and my business partner Krystle last week. It was 100 degrees, we were miserable, but he's such a good make up artist that you'd never know! Good job David!
 On me- Dress- ASOS Curve
Shoes- Vivienne Westwood for Melissa
Necklace- Etsy
Headband- Urban Outfitters
On Krystle- Dress- ASOS Curve
Shoes- Kenneth Cole
Necklace- Vintage
Belt- Ross
Flower- made by me :)
Make up by David Jennings of www.davidjenningsbeauty.com


I'm so happy with the way these turned out. 
(They weren't all this good; we are NOT models, haha!)



4 comments:

  1. Yes, GOOD JOB DAVID! And good job girls!!! I loved the colors you both were wearing! And the hairstyle is really stunning!

    Kisses,
    Cris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cris!
    I loved the colors too, especially the purple against Krystles red hair- Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your dress a lot!!! (^__^)

    http://marshee13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete