Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day Trippin'

My Mam and Dad are in town from Newcastle, England to help me with my sweet baby. They're really supposed to be helping me relax and allow me to take showers while they rock Mr.Theodore to sleep, but hey, they travelled 3,000 miles, I should at least show them a good time a few days out of the week, right?


We went an hour out of the city and had lunch in the small town of Dahlonega, GA. The weather was beautiful, the people were lovely and we had a great time.

Where we had lunch. I'd highly recommend it.

Grandad giving Teddy some love

We ate a delicious lunch at the Crimson Moon Cafe, shared a caramel apple for dessert, wandered around the shops and headed home before the traffic got too crazy. 

All drinks should be served in Mason jars.

Fall Festival Vincent Van Gogh Scarecrow

My mam eating a caramel apple
I have to admit, I was exhausted afterward, and spent the next day in pajamas. This whole having a baby thing is not exactly easy y'all.
But, holy crap, I love my little boy!

 
Top-ASDA
Skirt- Forever 21+
Shoes- 579
Diaper Bag- Kate Spade
Sunglasses- belong to my dad



 


No comments:

Post a Comment