Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's Fall Y'all


Top-Forever 21+
Tank- Motherhood maternity
Skirt- GAP
Boots- Ross
Belt- ASOS Curve

I don't know where the time is going, but it's going and fast.
Yesterday me and my family went for a walk around Candler Park, the weather was beautiful. Even though it was 80 degrees, the leaves were falling, there was a breeze and I got to wear my Fall boots. Hooray! In HOTlanta you take your opportunities while you can.


My post baby body is different to how it used to be. My hips are wider, my belly is squishy in a way it hasn't been before, and my breasts are so tender that they only want to be in a soft sleep bra. This makes my pre-baby clothes fit differently; and honestly it's hard to get used to.
 It may just be the sleep deprivation, or my body needing more time to heal, but I don't feel great in my skin. I think once I get back into working out I'll feel better (I hope I have the energy somehow), or I may just need time to adjust to my new shape. We shall see. I am actually very proud of what my body has accomplished, so I shouldn't beat myself up, I just need time...and until then I shall belt flowy tops to define my waist and wear "Look at me" footwear. 


I'm so in love with these fringed boots. A major score at Ross for $30!


Any Moms out there feel the way I do? Does it get better?
I'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment