Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snowpocalypse

Atlanta has been at a stand still for most of the week. The snow came down on Sunday night, then the freezing rain came and outfitted the city in a blanket of ice. This has meant that I didn't leave the house for 5 days! I live on Peachtree Road, which is one of the busiest streets in Atlanta, and seeing an accident every 20 minutes (I kid you not) meant that I was too scared to risk it.
So, last night me and my hubby had decided that mother nature had kept us captive long enough, we were going to our friend Jay's album listening party. It was awesome! I danced, sang and sipped on some Malibu, I almost forgot it was freezing outside.


Coat- Old Navy
Top- Macys
Jeans- New Look (UK)
Bag- River Island (UK)
Earrings- Anthropologie
Necklace- Betsey Johnson pendant on a vintage chain
Pin- Vintage find in Hexham antique shop in Northumbria (UK)
Sour puss because it's cold out!

The rest of the week I've pretty much just looked like this, drinking coffee, tea and hot chocolate from my "soft kitty" mug.
Lets hope next week I have a reason to put on pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment