Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Postcards from the edge Pt 2

I wanted to share a few of my favorite holiday snaps and share my beach outfits.
(Warning! I will be wearing a bathing suit in some of these photos!)

1- Myrtle Beach at night 2-Breakfast time 3-My new pal Julio 4- Ferris Wheel at night
5- Tiger at Alligator Adventures 6- Happy sandy feet 7-Carousel 8- Boardwalk ferris wheel
9- Pier 10- Alligator Adventures Nature Park 11- Beautiful sky 12- Palmetto
13-Carousel 14- Swamp 15-Alligator love 16- Sand and sea view


Hat- The Icing
Tankini top- Old Navy
Bikini bottom skirt- Target





My mum bought me this dress and I think it's from ASDA in England. It's so comfy and I love the movement of the fabric.
My flip flops are from Target. They're the only flip flops I like to wear because the straps are fabric, so they don't rub my toes raw.


The best accessory is a real flower! I found this one on the boardwalk.


I painted my toenails a pretty pinky coral.


To beat the heat I wore my favorite vintage scarf as a headband and added yet another flower (This time not real) for interest. I felt kinda rockabilly.

I hope you enjoyed my holiday photos!
I already miss the seaside.

No comments:

Post a Comment