Monday, August 8, 2011

They don't call me "Dollface" for nuthin.


 Last week I thought it would be a great idea to cut my own bangs. I don't recommend you do this yourself without at least reading about how to do it.
My friend Leah laughs at me every time I get "scissor happy" because she knows I'll start complaining about them s soon as I walk outside, feel the humidity and have them plaster themselves to my forehead. Oh well.

 
P.S I've had this hair cut before, shhhh.....

I think I was 8 or 9 here?..

2 comments:

  1. I love bangs! I used to cut my own and don't tell anyone sometimes I level mine up still!!

    You look adorbs!! :)

    Jessica
    www.toomanysequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessica.
    I just always feel so bad when I eventually go to the hairdresser and they look at me like "I know what you did!". Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete