Tuesday, August 21, 2012

P.S. I made this...



I went to one of my favorite local stores "The Beehive" for it's bi-annual warehouse sale this weekend. It was my first time going, so I wasn't sure what to expect, but my oh my! I found 2 shopping bags worth of wonderful to take home with me...I also took home a cold, but I don't know exactly who to blame for that seen as though the entire city of Atlanta was in the store that morning!(Good for them!)








Anyway, here's a photo of my loot stacks!

Notepads and greetings cards from Jane Hancock papers. Earrings from iram-inal designs, and bargain bead bags.
The softest, snuggliest fabric ever, and a really beautiful sturdy print. I'm going to sew these babies together and make a yummy blanket.
I mentioned that I heart Kendi last time, right? Well, I really loved this necklace I saw her wearing in a blogpost, so when I saw these beads

I thought maybe I could make my own version. 
I used some crochet yarn in a pretty yellow, and a bead and a loop for a fastening because I didn't want to go shopping for a "real" clasp. I think it turned out pretty snazzy.
Best part? The whole thing cost me about $4! (Kendis cost $100)



Shirt- Old Navy

What have you made lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment