Thursday, August 16, 2012

Rebel

One of the things I like most about being pregnant is not caring about how my middle looks.
 My round belly is the recipient of rubs and kisses from loved ones and kind smiles and nods from strangers. 
It's the first time in my life that I've been really proud to show off my body.
 I mean, sure I'm hot and bothered, my back hurts and the doctor told me that Baby T is probably going to get here earlier than we thought, but I am something of a walking miracle. 
I grew a baby boy y'all! What is not to love about that?
In honor of this I am embracing horizontal stripes, maxi dresses, skin tight skirts and BRIGHT colors! 
At least until the babe arrives, after that? 
I imagine my style is going to change all over again....We shall see.
Dress from 5-7-9



No comments:

Post a Comment