Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Birthday Black

When my Mam and Dad get sad that I moved to America, I usually reply with "well, I was born on the 4th of July!
Most of my friends now call Independence day "Lynnedependence Day" which makes my mouth form a giant grin.
There's always jokes about the festivities too; Jef posted this on my Facebook wall
"Ok pay attention cause I'm gonna light off a bunch of fire works for your birthday...all over town. I put a lot into this so don't miss it!"
and Corinne joined in too with 
"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYNNEDOLINA!! I hate to spoil the surprise but...a couple of us got together and asked the COUNTRY to do some fire works for YOU! YAAYYY!! Basically because all of America agrees that you're AWESOOOMMMME!!) :-D"
 I felt the love, I can't deny it.


Here's what I wore to my very fun kamakaze karaoke birthday party at the greatest dive bar ever Southern Comfort!

Top- Primark ( a million years ago)
Jeans-Old Navy (for $1.98!!!!! Seriously, my booty looked this good for less than a cup of coffee!)
Shoes- H&M
Clutch- Express
Ring-Anthropologie


Make up by David Jennings :) Using all MAC. 
My lip gloss is Viva Glam Gaga 2. I love this because ALL of the money goes to the MAC aids fund. Go treat yourself!
 

Rad disco sparkly manicure by me using Wet and Wild Wild Shine nail color in "Spectacle"


I hope y'all had a great Lynnedependence day too xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, love those green shoes! You looked great on your bday :) -Tanesha of http://GirlWithCurves.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanesha! They're my favorites :)
    p.s. I love your style!

    ReplyDelete