Thursday, July 7, 2011

Forever 21?

I am sooo in love with my new Forever 21 feather wrap and skinny jeans (13.50? Yes please!).
 I was so skeptical buying anything from there because I was scared that the clothes would be too small; but they're so lovely and the prices were so reasonable.


My favorite shopping website is without a doubt ASOS.com, but all the items I covet are too expensive for me to buy full price. It is lovely to have more thrifty options for trying out trends.




 
I may be a Forever 21 fan forever.
Now I just have to not check the website that often because they seem to add something new every day.

Are you a fan?

P.s. I love how I look like I'm giving myself the stank eye! Haha!







Wrap- Forever 21+
Tank- Macys
Jeans- Forever 21+
Shoes- Anthropologie/Seychelles
Necklace- Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment