Thursday, July 21, 2011

We only said goodbye with words...

Today I signed my offer to work for M.A.C cosmetics as a freelance employee. I'm excited about it. I miss doing make up, and I'm so glad I get to do precisely that and not have to worry about opening store credits!
So I go back to M.A.C. (sang to Amy Winehouse's '"Back to Black)

Here's what I wore to hopefully make a good first impression.


Dress- Target maternity line (yup, you read that right, what of it?)
Shoes- Junkmans Daughter
Hairband- Loft
Watch- a birthday gift from my sister (Thanks Nic!)
All M.A.C make up (obviously)


I've obviously been watching too much mad men and seeing the "Rolling in the Deep" Adele music video too much because I've been teasing my hair like I'm OK with the idea of having to shave it all off!


Thanks for reading guys.
 Oh, and please leave me a comment if you'd like me to check out your blog too!


No comments:

Post a Comment