Wednesday, July 27, 2011

She's my Cherry Pie

My friend Laura is here from England, which is awesome because we've known each other for 14 years so she's so comfortable to be around. It's like my sister is in town!
 She's the type of gal that can find any excuse to go on an adventure, which makes me more adventurous in turn.
We've had quite the summer, driving around Georgia and trying new things every time.

Laura
Today we decided that we'd go to the Landmark diner for pie, because it seemed like an American thing to do. Laura got Cherry pie, a la mode and I got a huge wedge of Lemon Meringue.
They were both lovely.
And now I want to watch "Waitress", one of my favorite movies of all time.



Cover up- Forever 21+
Black cami- Karen Kane
Skirt- Forever 21+
Shoes- Blowfish
Earrings- Fossil
Sunglasses- Missoni
Bag- Vintage Chanel
Belt- Dorothy Perkins


I was scared about buying this skirt from Forever 21 because it's stretchy and form fitting, but it's so comfortable and such a gorgeous red that I've decided I love it already!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, we love Laura! She can't leave!

    p.s. love the skirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept trying to find her a boy to marry, but she's so old fashioned and actually believes that marriage is sacred and she needs to be in love :P
    It was so lovely to have her here.

    ReplyDelete