Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sweeter than Heaven and hotter than Hell.

Ever since I saw Florence and the Machine last week, I haven't been able to stop listening to "Lungs".
I adore her insane ability to scream and howl and hit every note perfectly with such apparent lack of effort.
I also adored her green chiffon dress that fluttered around her as she danced.

Florence and the Machine play The Fox Theatre
Picture from Creative Loafing

In other news, here's what I wore today. It's not green but it sure is sweet, and it is hotter than hell outside for sure!


Top-Forever 21
Tank- Walmart
Skirt- The Gap
Flip flops- Target
Necklace- ASDA
Earrings- Anthropologie

2 comments:

  1. That top is adorable!!
    I havent figured out yet which is worse for outfit photos... too hot, pouring rain.. or back to winter! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'll take the rain and the cold over this super hot summer, for sure! Hotlanta is no joke!

    ReplyDelete